5.06.2008

What's been keeping me busy?!?

Well actually....ALOT has been keeping me busy! But I can honestly say there are some fun things keeping me occupied lately as well!! I am knee deep in planning the boys' birthday party and I am loving it!!! I heart planning parties and this one is no exception. I am making the invitations which is the big to-do item on my list right now!


I am also frantically trying to get Mother's Day cards done and in the mail with the hope that maybe they will make it to everyone by Sunday!! Why is it that Mother's day happens the same time every year and yet here i am.......rushing at the last second to get it all done. Maybe next year right?

Hope everyone is having a blessed week and that you all have lots of joyful things to keep you busy!!

No comments: