5.30.2013

Crazy.

This week is turning out to be even crazier than I anticipated!!  Its all good crazy though and I'm having so much fun with Sarah!  Everything is just so much more fun when you get to do it with a friend!
 
Here's a peek at some of what is occupying my time......
 
The older boys both have birthdays next week so I'm finalizing party plans and finishing gift shopping!!  We're going super easy this year and having the party at a local arcade/laser tag place and they are SO excited! 
 
 
We have our last women's ministry event at church tonight before we take a break for the summer and we've been busy planning and getting ready!  Sarah and I were up really late last night making tissue poms and laughing a lot!!  The combo of exhaustion and time with a best friend make for some good laughter and a lot of it!
 
 
Sarah sells Origami Owl and I'm hosting a party for her while she's here!!  I'm totally looking forward to a fun girls night and still trying to decide what food I'm making!  Yeah...the party is tomorrow night and I still don't even have food plans finalized...ha!  It will all come together! ;)
 
Check out her page @ http://sarahsmith.origamiowl.com!
  
But for now?  This morning we are headed here.....
 
 
Life is a little crazy for now but really I'm just crazy blessed!!  What are you up to this week?!  Hope you're all having a great week!



What, then, shall we say in response to this?  If God is for us, who can be against us?
~Romans 8:31~

1 comment:

Angela said...

Those invitations are super cute!