5.17.2013

A Collection of Random Thoughts.....

There is alot of random stuff floatin' around in this head of mine so I figured I'd share some of it with all of you! Lucky you huh?! Ha! ;)
 
*Felt like a true Floridian for the 1st time last night ~ top down, wind in my hair, headed to a beach yoga sesh!!  So fun!!  It was a night of firsts for me....1st time in a convertible & 1st time doing yoga!
 
being silly!

I've got some gorgeous friends don't I?! Love them!
 
*Ever heard of no-see-ums?!  UGH!!!  The tiniest most obnoxious little bugs EVER.  They bite and leave red welps that itch and last for days!  We have been getting eaten alive at bootcamp!  And?!  We've tried bug spray ~ doesn't even phase these punks!!
 
see that tiny black speck?! that's a no-see-um. tiniest bug ever.  worst bites ever!
 
*One of my best friends, Sarah, will be here from Washington in 11 days!!!  But who's counting right?!  Cannot wait!!
 
 
 
*Has anyone out there heard of the show Ready For Love?!  Erin, over at Bringing Up Burns, introduced me to it and I'm hooked!!  It was airing on NBC, got chopped, but they are showing the remainder of the season online!  I'm hooked!
 
 
*Speaking of reality tv ~ Its almost time for Des's season of the Bachelorette!!!  And Big Brother starts next month!!!  To know me is to know my deep deep love for the Bachelor/ette and Big Brother!  It's a serious relationship y'all!!
 
 
*I'm making Mix and Match Mama's chicken tortilla soup for dinner tonight and I'm far more excited about it than one should really be about food i think!!  ha!!  I have been looking forward to this allll week ~ its THAT good!! =)
 
 
Anndd....I think that's about it for now!  I'm looking forward to a fun, relaxing weekend with my sweet little family and hope you enjoy yours too!!
 
**FYI ~ I've scratched my legs about 871 times while writing this. Grrrr.  No-see-ums are jerks.**
 
 
Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
~Hebrews 12:3~

No comments: