3.18.2013

Menu Monday

So.  It's a big day for me where food is concerned!  (i suppose that exclamation mark would mean I'm excited about it which is not entirely true but anyhow...)  I've been doing a boot camp program for the last few months and while i am definitely seeing results, i know that the results could come faster.  I know and have known for some time that in weight loss & fitness, diet is a HUGE part of it.  Fixed on Fitness (the boot camp program I'm in) encourages the Paleo diet.  I haven't fully embraced that until now.  But for the next couple of months i am going to embrace it and see if it makes the difference!  Menu planning for this week was not easy for me.  This is a huge change but it will be worth it to get the results i so badly want and am working so hard for!
 
Here's what I'll be cooking for my first Paleo week....
 
Monday ~ Beef Stew
 
Tuesday ~ Roasted Turkey Sausage w/ Zucchini, Onion, & Red Potatoes
 
Wednesday ~ Italian Meatballs w/ Green Beans
 
Thursday ~ Tacos
 
Friday ~ Grouch Chicken w/ Roasted Brussel Sprouts(fitting i suppose! me thinks i may be a little grouchy as i adjust to this new way of eating! ha!)
 
Saturday ~ Roast Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
 
Sunday ~ Crockpot Potato Soup
 
Wish me luck!!  I think once I've had a chance to settle into it and figure out how to best make it work for me that it won't be so bad!  I know the results will be worth it!!  Swimsuit season here I come!!
 
 
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~Romans 15:13~

1 comment:

April said...

I wish you all the luck in the world...you can do it, girl! Have faith and BELIEVE!