3.04.2013

Menu Monday

I'm happy to report that my mother in law made it!!  She's here!! =)
 
And in related news?  This is the most un-inspired, boring & super simple menu and it doesn't even seem worth sharing, but I'm keeping it real y'all so here it is......
 
Monday ~ Crockpot Potato Soup w/ French Bread
 
Tuesday ~ Baked Potato Bar (didn't happen last week!)
 
Wednesday ~ Chicken Parmesan & Salad
 
Thursday ~ Breakfast for Dinner ~ Biscuits w/ Sausage Gravy, Scrambled Eggs, & Fruit

Friday ~ Eat Out

Saturday ~ Eat Out

Sunday ~ BBQ Burgers & Hot dogs w/ Baked Sweet Potato Fries


We've got a full week with operation organization, all star basketball for the big boys, bootcamp, & having a little fun with my mother in law while she's in town!  Its going to be a good one!!

ps...coming close to meeting my nutrition goals each day is going to be tough this week!  but I'm going to give it my best shot....i think i can. i think i can. i think i can..... ;)



I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
~Ephesians 3:17&18~

1 comment:

April said...

Yay for your MIL making it! I know you were glad to see her arrive! Hope you enjoy your visit! Don't knock your menu...I happen to think it sounds very good! I love how you're always so organized!