3.22.2013

Instagram Fun #3

It's time to share some of my favorites from Instagram over the last couple of weeks! 
 
Dylan has figured how to climb in his bed and insisted that his bubba's get in with him one morning! I'm sure its way too much weight for the crib but Dylan's joy was more than worth it!

My Father in law had flowers here waiting for my Mother in law when she arrived for her visit! Their 40th anniversary was the next day!  So sweet! 

came across these while going through things!  Engagement pic & bridal portrait!

Dylan has also figured out that he can climb up the inside of the garage door!  noticing a trend here??!  this boy keeps me busy! (and yes....hubby was right there behind him making sure he didn't fall!)

Date night!!  Love him!!

Dylan was so proud to be having his snack at the bar like a big boy w/ his brothers!!

the smile of a refreshed mama after a couple kid free hours at MOPS!

Peanut butter & apples anyone?!  He asks for this everyday!  And every time requires a bath! ha!

Bootcamp 5k last night!  my first run of significant distance since i hurt my knee!  I was in pain here but determined to smile through it b/c...I BEAT MY LAST 5K TIME! After doing basically no cardio for 4 weeks and just starting to jog lightly again last week!!!  Pain is temporary and it was worth it!  No pain no gain right?!  After a couple hours on the ice machine last night & a good nights sleep it is feeling alot better this morning! 
 
I'd love to have you follow along as i share the little moments in everyday life (that really are big!) in pictures!! 
I'm @sassyaubs on Instagram!!
 
 
 
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.  My heart leaps for joy, and I will give thanks to him in song.
~Psalm 28:7~


No comments: