6.06.2013

Sarah's Visit

You know how there are girlfriends and then there are those friends that become more like sisters?!  Sarah's friendship is such a treasured blessing to me and she is definitely more like a sister!  We had SO much fun while she was here!!  We didn't do a whole lot of anything special, but still had such a great time!
 
We did dinner w/ some of my girlfriends here, had an Origami Owl party, and did lots of shopping...all of which I have NO pictures! Boo!!  I've got to get better about that!
 
I put Sarah to work one night helping me make decorations for a women's ministry event at my church!  We laughed so much and had so much fun!!
 
late night no make-up decoration makin' fools! =)
 
We went to the beach a couple of times.  The first time it was red flag, miserably windy, & crazy rough water so we let the boys get out for a few minutes but didn't stay long.  The 2nd try was much more successful!!  We did have to leave because of a storm rolling in, but we were able to let the boys play and we enjoyed getting sunburnt a little sun!
 
this lil stinker had just thrown sand right at Sarah and thought it was so funny! ;)

Sarah snapped this sweet pic of me w/ my boys ~ love it!


another sweet pic that Sarah snapped w/o me knowing!

love these 2 crazy boys!!

me and Sarah!! 

the storm rolling in when we were leaving the beach was crazy! top pic is looking out the drivers side window; middle pic is out the passenger window; and the bottom pic is looking strait ahead....crazy huh?!
 
Then before I knew it, her week here was over and we were headed back to the airport. 
 
one last pic before heading to the airport to drop her off.
 
Her visit was such a blessing for me!!  We laughed A LOT and I love that even though we go a couple of years without seeing each other, it's always like no time has passed!  I miss her already and can't wait for the next time I get to see her!



This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
~1 John 5:14~

1 comment:

Angela said...

Awww girllll I am so glad you got some quality time with your best friends. There's nothing quite like it!