6.10.2013

Menu Monday

Another great weekend is in the books!!  Is it just me or is this year FLYING by?!  I feel like every time I blink another month has gone by!  We have the big boys birthday party today and the excitement level in our home this morning is pretty out of control!! =)  Looking forward to the week with my sweet little family ~ we're still finishing up our school year and I've got lots of planning to do for summer activities and littlest's birthday party!!
 
Here's what we'll be filling our tummies with this week....
 
Monday ~ Tacos
 
Tuesday ~ Carolina Country Chicken w/ Green Beans
(this is one of my trusty McCormick Grill Mates marinades!)
 
Wednesday ~ Breakfast for Dinner...Sausage, Scrambled Eggs & Watermelon
 
Thursday ~ Skillet Sausage w/ Couscous & Broccoli
 
(these sweet potatoes are one of our FAVE side dishes!!)
 
Saturday ~ Grill Burgers w/ Baked Beans & Baked Sweet Potato Fries
 
Sunday ~ Rotisserie Chicken w/ Peas
 
I've let busyness get in the way of my nutrition goals the last few weeks but I'm getting back on track this week!!  I am committing to turning in food logs to my trainer every week for the next 4 weeks and that accountability is a sure way for me to deny the temptation to indulge!! 
 
Have a fantastic week!!
 
 
 
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
~Matthew 11:28~

1 comment:

Angela said...

Those sweet potatoes DO look good! I will have to try them!