4.15.2013

Menu Monday

This weeks menu easily earns the award for the most uninspired & boring menu I've ever done! Ha!  Coming out of a week that absolutely wore me out and starting a week that we will only be home for half of ~ I was just lazy about our menu.  I'll be back to my finding new Paleo recipes and planning a yummy, more inspired menu ways next week! =)
 
Here it is....are you ready??!
 
Monday ~ Breakfast for Dinner
 
Tuesday ~ Brown Sugar Bourbon Chicken w/ Roasted Squash & Onions
(this one didn't happen last week!)
 
Wednesday ~ Frozen dinners for the guys & I'll throw together a salad!
 
Thursday - Sunday ~ Out of town!!!
 
Are you at least a little impressed with the epic proportions of my laziness?!  No??  Okay....i know...it's really not a great menu.  But it works for all that we have going on this week!
 
Hope everyone enjoyed a blessed weekend!!
 
 
 
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy.  Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
~Psalm 5:11~

No comments: