4.01.2013

Menu Monday

I cannot believe that Easter is already over and it is April!  This year seems to be flying by!!  Week 2 of paleo was a success and for the most part the "nutrition rage" has subsided.  I am finding that there are certain foods I've eaten a lot of the last couple of weeks and I'm getting tired of them, so I am working on finding some new snacks to kind of keep it interesting, but otherwise I'm really settling into it!
 
Last week ended up being a little crazier than I was expecting so there are a few repeats on this weeks menu that just didn't happen last week!  And I don't have many recipes to link to this week, but if there is ever something that sounds good please email me and I'll be happy to get you the recipe!!
 
And here it is.....
 
Monday ~ Pecan Crusted Chicken w/ Broccoli
 
Tuesday ~ Breakfast for Dinner ~ Scrambled eggs, Sausage, Fruit & Toast
 
Wednesday ~ Baja Citrus Chicken w/ Lemon Roasted Potatoes & Green Beans

Thursday ~ Spicy Beef Roast w/ Veggies

Friday ~ Italian Meatballs in Vodka sauce w/ Salad

Saturday ~ Crockpot BBQ Chicken w/ Green Beans

Sunday ~ Tacos

Hope y'all had a wonderful Easter weekend and that your week is off to a great start!  I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for my sweet lil family this week!

Be sure to check back later this week ~ I'm going to be sharing a fitness update after my official weigh & measure night!!  Being that open with the numbers isn't easy for me, but I'm gonna keep it real and put it out there! ;) 


Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
~3 John 1:2~



No comments: