6.22.2012

I'm back!!!

Oh how i've missed blogging.  And while i have wanted for so long to come back to it, the final push was reading back thru old posts and realizing what a blessing it is to have those memories journaled here!  I want that so badly.  To have this journal of the ups and downs, trials and triumphs our family faces and to be able to read about God's faithfulness through it all. 


SO much has gone on the last year in our world!  We moved and shortly after that became a family of 5! i still marvel at how adding one more little person can change SO much in our everyday lives.  I'm completely overwhelmed more days than not but i've learned to rely on Jesus more and more and let go of unrealistic expectations of perfection.  God has gently shown me that my number 1 ministry right now is my family and thats okay!  I'm learning (slowly!) to cherish right where God has me....in the thick of the crazy, loud, not as organized as i'd like, not as clean as i'd like, beautiful chaos that is our home & family right now! 



{the most recent picture of the whole family!}


I'm excited to be back and to share with friends and family all the madness here in the Miculka's world!  Up next.....a little reflection back to the day Dylan was born.  It was a little crazy and i certainly never want to forget the little details!




No comments: