2.16.2016

Menu Monday {on Tuesday}


Well.....sometimes things just don't go as planned!  I had every intention to get this post up yesterday and it just didn't happen.  This is a little bit of a crazy season for us with basketball and course selection meetings for the older boys and throw some sickness in there for fun and I'm feeling a little like a crazy lady!

I had sickly kiddos last week and that kinda threw my week off a bit so I didn't get around to making a couple of the dinners I had planned.  But that just made my planning & grocery shopping that much easier this week!! ;)

Here's what we'll be eating this week.....

Monday: Pizza
 
Tuesday: Tacos
 
Wednesday: Crockpot Beef Stew
 
Thursday: Taquitos & Pinto Beans {for boys}/ Community Group
 
 
Saturday: Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken & Rice w/ Green Beans
 
Sunday: Lemon Poppyseed Chicken over Spinach w/ Strawberries
 
Since we didn't get to try either of the new meals from last week, I'll have to let you know what I think of them next week! 
 
Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!!
 
xoxo,
Aubs
 


No comments: