2.18.2016

Love Day

 
I wasn't expecting much for Valentines Day this year with John being gone but these guys of mine managed to surprise me!!
 
The boys gave me the sweetest little book!  I don't think they could have given me anything better!



 
They worked together to fill out each page and its so perfectly them which makes my heart smile every time I read through it!
 
Some entries were super sweet.....
 
I love your smile. Sweet boys!

I call Dylan my boogie bear and my heart melted when his brothers told me he said this one without any help from them.
I love it when you call me Boogie Bear! <3 font="">

You know how the saying goes ~ 'the way to a man's heart......'
I am so thankful that you are a good cook.
 
Some of the entries made me laugh.......
 
If you were a dance, you'd be the salsa! My social media handle isn't SassyAubs for nothing! hahaha!!
And just when I thought I might die from their sweetness {and started wondering if maybe aliens had abducted my "all boy" boys} they brought me back to my beautiful, crazy, sometimes crude reality of being a boy mom......
 
I love when you fart your abc's like loud.
yeah. sigh.
Oh, the life of a boy mom!  I wouldn't trade it for anything and I love the way they can be so sweet and loving and then just drop a "boy bomb" about farting abc's. Crazy, sweet, loud, loving, sometimes crude and all mine!
 
A short while after the boys gave me their surprise there was a knock at the door.  These boys of mine have learned from the best how to love their mama and I should have known better than to think John wouldn't do something for me! 
 
 
 
A big, beautiful edible arrangement was delivered from him!!  Internet access is far from guaranteed out there and it is so special to me that he made a way to let me know he's thinking of me and missing me!  Have I mentioned I cannot wait to have him home?!?!
 
I am an incredibly blessed wife to an amazing man and I couldn't be more blessed as a Mom to have three of the most incredible sons!  And all of the love & blessings in my life point me strait to the love of my Savior and Heavenly Father!  I couldn't be more grateful for this sweet little family and life He has blessed me with!
 
Hope you all were surrounded by love this Valentines Day!!
 
xoxo,
Aubs


No comments: