9.04.2008

Where Has Time Gone?!?

My baby started 2nd grade today! 2ND GRADE!!! How did that happen?? It seems like just yesterday i was taking him to his first day of preschool and then i blinked and he is in the 2nd grade! He was excited and nervous and had the normal first day of school jitters! It is such a blessing to watch him grow and become the person God has made him to be!


Colby~ Mommy is so very proud of who you are and all that you do! I am looking forward to hearing each day about your adventures in 2nd grade and being your biggest cheerleader as you continue to learn and grow. There will be challenges as there always are but remember that daddy and i will always be here praying for you and helping you learn to navigate this wonderful thing we call life! I love you more than you know!


I will leave you with a picture of my handsome little 2nd grader.....


Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

2 comments:

tondays said...

time does fly - we just have to remember to enjoy every moment we can!

very handsome 2nd grader!

Scrapper Mom said...

He looks so sweet. I love that quote. It is so true. Even now with my oldest being a Senior, everytime he walks out my door, I just pray until he is back home with me. It's unbelievable you can love someone so much.