1.10.2008

Here I go....

So....I read alot of blogs and have always been very intrigued by the idea of blogging, but just recently did my interest turn to thoughts of "maybe I should start a blog"! So here it is....Miculka Madness! Madness would pretty much describe the life I lead and absolutely love! I hope this can be a place to record the day in and day out happenings in my little family's life that can so often be forgotten when tomorrow comes. A place to connect with family and friends and keep them updated on what is going on in our little corner of the world! A place to acknowledge just how incredibly blessed I am and a place to look back at those blessings when the going gets tough. I'm excited to have taken this step into the world of blogging and I am looking forward to keeping everyone posted on the Miculka Madness!!!

No comments: