11.10.2014

Menu Monday

Well....darn!  I missed posting last week mostly because I've been soooo sick.  I finally gave up and went to the doc last Monday and left with the most ridiculous bag of meds and strict orders from the doc to REST.  Sigh.  Thankfully, my Meemi had been in town and had a couple days til she left so I did my best to rest.  And then she left and I was exhausted and still sick and ugh!  But thankfully I am finally...as of today....feeling better!  3 weeks.  One of those weeks on antibiotics and FINALLY!!
 
isn't that a crazy big bag o' meds?!
 
All that to say that last week I was in survival mode!  But I'm back in the saddle again this week and here's what will fill our tummies!!
 
**Monday**
Homemade Pizzas
 
**Tuesday**
CP BBQ Chicken w/ Green Beans
 
**Wednesday**
Sausage & Veggie Bake
 
**Thursday**
Honey Garlic Chicken w/ Broccoli
 
**Friday**
CP Chicken Chili Verde Tacos & Guacamole
 
**Saturday**
Out to dinner w/ friends!
 
**Sunday**
Tacos
 
In my last Menu Monday post I shared links for recipes to two new recipes for us!  I am excited to report that both the Swedish Meatballs and the Southwest Eggrolls were HUGE hits!!  Its always fun to find recipes that the family enjoys!
 
This week, the Chicken Chili Verde tacos are new to us and I can't wait to try them!  Later this week I'll be posting my recipes for Honey Garlic Chicken and Crockpot BBQ chicken so be sure to check back!!  Both super simple and super tasty!  Hope everyone is staying warm and that your week is off to a great start!!

No comments: