11.14.2014

Recipes!

As promised in my Menu Monday post, here are the recipes for Crockpot BBQ Chicken and Honey Garlic Chicken!  Both of these are super quick and easy and super yummy!  They are also both on my very short list of things my RIDICULOUSLY picky eater will eat!
 
Crockpot BBQ Chicken
 
2-3 Chicken Breasts
1 bottle of bbq sauce
1/4 C vinegar
1/4 C brown sugar
1/2 - 1 tsp garlic powder
 
Mix bbq sauce with vinegar, brown sugar & garlic powder.  Place chicken in the crockpot and pour sauce over it.  Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Enjoy!!
 
 
Honey Garlic Chicken
 
3 lg chicken breasts
1/2 C brown sugar
2 tsp dry mustard
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 C honey
 
Preheat oven to 350.
Lay chicken in 9x13 baking dish.  Spread each ingredient over the chicken in order and do NOT mix.  Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes.
Enjoy!!
**I only use about 1tsp of dry mustard cause my picky eater doesn't do spicy and the 2tsp is a little much for him.**
 
You'll have to let me know if you try either of these!!  They are definite hits for my family!
Happy Friday!!

No comments: