10.27.2014

Menu Monday

Well....I have been super sick all of the last week and I know that you know how exhausting it is to be the mama and be sick.  No fun!  Ain't nobody got time for hat!  So far, none of the boys have come down with it and for that I am thankful!
 
But sick or not, we have a FUN week planned!  My Meemi aka my grandma is coming for a visit tomorrow, of course the buzz of excitement over Halloween is growing daily, and I have been working on organizing a women's ministry event for Saturday and I can't wait to see it come together!
 
And now, the star of the show......
our menu for the week!!
 
**Monday**
Skillet Sausage, Couscous, & Corn
 
**Tuesday**
 
**Wednesday**
Teriyaki Chicken, Jasmine Rice, & Pineapple
 
**Thursday**
Peanutty Chicken Cutlets & Roasted Carrots
 
**Friday**
Crockpot Potato Soup w/ French Bread
(yes we just had this last week.  I just love this stuff and wanted it again this week!!)
 
**Saturday**
Chili & Cornbread
 
**Sunday**
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff over Pasta w/ Peas 
 
Last week we tried Southwestern Egg Rolls and Swedish Meatballs for the first time and both were HUGE hits here!!  This week, the Teriyaki chicken is new to us ~ stay tuned!  I'll let ya know what we think next week!!
 
Hope your week is off to a great start!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yum!! So many great ideas!