10.06.2014

Menu Monday

Happy Monday!
 
We finally have some fall like weather here in Pensacola and I'm loving it!!  Fall is my favorite for so many reasons ~ one of them is the routine it brings.  I love the freedom and fun of summer but I'm always very ready for the more structured routine that fall brings!  We are all settled into our school routine and I know I've said it before, but I love the structure that meal planning brings to my days so I'm back at it!  No guessing or trying to figure it out!
 
Here's what we'll be eating this week.....
 
*Monday*
Chili & Cornbread
 
*Tuesday*
CP Creamy Italian Chicken & Rice w/ Green Beans 
 
*Wednesday*
Honey Garlic Chicken & Broccoli
 
*Thursday*
Enchiladas & Pinto Beans
 
*Friday*
CP Chicken & Dumplings w/ Green Beans
 
*Saturday*
Breakfast for Dinner
 
*Sunday*
 
Sharing is caring so I've linked to several recipes so that you can check them out if interested!  Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!!
 
And as a bonus....I made these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins for breakfast one day last week and they were a hit!!  And I shared with 2 neighbor friends and got calls from both raving about them!  You've got to try them ~ SO simple and SO good!!

No comments: