2.07.2014

Introducing.....

Punkin' Girl!!!
 
So....let me begin by saying that I am not a dog person.  Never have been.  And our older boys have wanted a dog for YEARS!  But I've always been able to come up with really good reasons not to have one.  Soooo......
 
One day, I went shopping w/ my bestie, Tamra.  She needed to stop at the pet store and pick something up for her dog and I figured Dylan would love going in and looking at the animals.  So, we're strolling along oohing and aahing at the sweet little puppies and then I saw her.  This amazing sweet little puff ball just sitting so pretty. {and clearly doing jedi mind tricks on me!} ;)
 
"She's soooo cute", I said.  "Would you like to hold her", asked the pet store employee.  And all I could think was why not?!  right?!  No biggie!  But then??  I fell.in.love.  Like fell flat on my face like a fool in love with this little 3lb puppy.
 
 
I left her that day, but I couldn't stop thinking about her!!  My thoughts went from how much i missed her to how CRAZY it is that I'm thinking about and missing a DOG of all things!  So needless to say, a few days later she was ours!! 
 
{they finally got their dog!}
 
She is the perfect fit for us!  I mean, like couldn't have dreamt up a better dog for our family!!  She was just under 4lbs at her 1st vet visit and was over 5lbs at her last visit!!  She'll be 6 months old on the 16th of this month and y'all.....I can't believe I'm writing a blog post gushing about my dog.  But I love her SO much!!  She is super sweet, so funny & playful, the perfect mix of cuddly and independent, smart....oh i could go on and on!! 
 
{she was so super sweet w/ Dylan when he was really sick.}

{she's a mama's girl!}
 
{she LOVES her bed!}

{snuggles with my babies!}
 
Her name is Punkin, but I always call her Punkin girl and she's all ours!  The perfect addition to this crazy bunch I'm blessed to call my family!!
 


1 comment:

Angela said...

So cute! Glad to see you back, girl!