2.28.2014

Guys Night.....


......plus Mom! hehe!!

Last month when I heard that the Harlem Globetrotters were coming to town, I just knew my older boys would LOVE to go!!  And then?!  I was able to score great seats on Groupon so I got tickets and told the boys they could each invite a friend!! 

Last night was the night.....I dropped littlest off, picked up a couple extra boys and we headed out for the night!  I took the 4 of them to dinner and then we headed downtown.  I'm not sure who had more fun ~ I loved the time to just focus on Colby & Brayden!  My time and attention is largely occupied by Dylan, (because ya know...he's 2 and well...need I say more?!!) so I wanted last night to be all about these two handsome older boys of mine!! 

{got their Globetrotter bballs and they were ready for the show!}

{there they are!!!}

{there was lots of dancing!}

{get on your feeet!!!!}

{after the show they were able to get several autographs ~ so cool!!  This is the boys with Thunder!!}

{Colby getting TNT's autograph!!  The only female on the team ~ again...so cool!}

{Brayden's biggest wish was to get Scooter's autograph!  Not only did he get the autograph but a picture too!!}

{On our way out w/ their autographed balls!!}
 
They laughed, danced, sang at the top of their lungs in the car, ate lots of junk food, laughed some more ~ it was just such a great night with them!! And the Globetrotters??!!  SO FUN!!  They put on a great show!

There is just something about seeing true joy in my little guys smiles that just makes my heart smile!  These are memories I will never forget and I don't think they will either!  They are still over the moon excited and talking about it today!



2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

You're the bomb,Mom!

What great memories for them.
:)

Suzanna said...

So fun! Can't wait until my little man is old enough to do something like this!!