2.26.2013

Oh yes it's ladies night...

Oh what a night!! 
Saturday night Kim hosted ladies night at her house and we had sooo much fun!  Probably too much fun!! (if that's even possible!)  We definitely ate too much food!!  Sometimes a girl just needs a break to eat and laugh with girlfriends and i am blessed with some of the BEST girlfriends!! 
 
While a break is always nice, i do miss all of my guys when i'm gone!  Here's what i left behind Saturday night....
 
 
 
And some of the best girlfriends a gal could ask for....
 


And y'all, i made Mix and Match Mama's ultimate sausage balls because they were requested!  They are amazing.  I served them at a party a couple months ago and ever since then i've had more requests for them and for the recipe than i can keep up with!!  And i'm happy to oblige because they are SO simple!  You've got to try them!!
 
 
 
I'm so thankful for amazing friends that keep me in check (in so many ways!).  They make me laugh, pray for me and with me, encourage me & inspire me!  Doing life with them is fun! =)
 
 
He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.
~Proverbs 13:20~



No comments: