1.11.2013

What a week!

Whew!  Its been quite a week here in the Miculka home!  I've been busy busy trying to get myself and the whole family settled back into routines (which are changing around here) and planning for the next few months!  And we've had a sick baby boy which is just never fun....=(

Here's a quick peek at a little of what's been going on....

planning nutrition & fitness goal for my week.

lesson planning & school schedule planning for the rest of the year!


breaking in new running shoes.
 
getting re-acquainted w/ this baby because i'm participating in an instagram challenge ~ #43milesinJanuary

little man in the bath at about midnight last night to try to get his fever down ~ tylenol & motrin just weren't quite doing the job. =(


I may be sleep deprived & a little delirious from exhaustion at this point but i'm so so blessed to have my sweet little family to care for!  And i'm thankful that i am able to work out & change my eating habits so that i can get back to being the best ME that i can be!!  I'm excited to share a little more about my fitness journey here soon but for now i need to check a few things off of my to-do list while littlest is sleeping! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!


May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~Romans 15:13~ 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your little guy was sick! I am hope he is feeling much better!

I love to walk during the summer but stop as soon as the weather starts to cool down (actually more like when the time changes). Then I start to gain weight. So this past weekend I went out and purchased more winter type athletic clothes and am going to start back up this weekend. I can't do anything during the week while I am working. I barely have enough time to sleep and get to work as it is. It's definitely hard for me because I am not a very disciplined person when it comes to exercise. Good luck to you in getting back into the swing of things!