11.05.2012

Menu Monday!

I used to regularly post my planned family menu here every Monday and link to recipes and/or recipe blogs that i love!  Something about that accountability of posting here helped me to stay on track w/ my menu planning, so i'm giving it another try!  Monday's here at Miculka Madness will be Menu Monday's!!  This week in the Miculka Home our tummy's will be full on ~

Monday ~ Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken over Rice w/ Broccoli x 2 (i'm making this to take to another family too!)

Tuesday ~ Shake-n-Bake Chicken** w/ Rice Pilaf & Peas

Wednesday ~ Crockpot Spagetti w/ Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread & Salad

Thursday ~ Tacos

Friday ~ Homemade Pizzas (the kids LOVE doing this & its so much healthier than ordering in!)

Saturday ~ Meatloaf, Mash Potatoes, & Roasted Veggies

Sunday ~ Crockpot BBQ Chicken, Croissants, & Corn (i'm varying this a little from the linked recipe ~ i'm not doing sandwiches but i'm cooking the chicken the same way!)

I will also be making a Dr Pepper Bundt Cake & Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes this week!! 

**shake-n-bake is typically so plain and boring to me but its so quick & easy which is what i need most nights so we coat the chicken in either bbq sauce or honey mustard before coating w/ the shake-n-bake and it adds SO much flavor!

Monday thru Thursday evenings i am doing a fitness boot camp which is GREAT!!  I'm so ready to kiss this baby weight (and then some) goodbye.  But i leave the house right at dinner time in our house, so i'm trying to use the crockpot & cook simple meals as much as possible to ease the load on my hubby!  This week all of my links are to my FAVORITE recipe blog!!  Be sure to check out Mix and Match Mama ~ you won't be disappointed!!!
 
 
Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,
yet i will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
~Habakkuk 3:17-18~

No comments: