11.27.2012

in-FLU-enza


I've been sick.  Like the sickest i've ever been in my life.  The dreaded flu.....oh.my.word.  I've heard about it just about all of my life.  Flu season this, flu shot that....blah blah blah.  But then??!  8 days ago i went to bootcamp and i ran and worked out and i was fine.  About an hour after i got home, my throat started hurting & i had a headache.  And I've been sick ever since. 


Y'all....i was in bed for 5 days before i even trekked out to the living room to sit up for a little while and have a cup of hot tea.  I lost over 5lbs and completely missed Thanksgiving all together.  I've never felt "aches & pains" like that. EVER.  I killed 3 boxes of tissue. THREE!
 
 
I'm on the mend now, getting stronger everyday but still have alot of head & chest congestion.  I don't know that i have ever appreciated this man of mine more than i do right now.  He did an amazing job of juggling the kids, taking care of me and even managed to pull off a Thanksgiving dinner for him and the boys all by himself!  He ended up taking a few days off of work this week and we are enjoying decorating for Christmas and being together like we had planned to last week!  Hope you are all healthy & well and stay that way!!
 
 
"Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security."
~Jeremiah 33:6~

No comments: